Friday, January 28, 2011

Sick Bellies & Snow Days








The last two days have been really rough, yesterday we got more snow, another 19 inches which means no hubby home and no way out of the house...JOY! And if it couldn't get any worse Joshua and Riley both have a stomach virus, which means alot of dirty diapers and clothes. Chris is thankfully home today and I was able to go out and run some much needed errands. Riley is feeling much better, Joshua is still sick.....I called the doctor and of course there isn't much that they can do for him, just a bland diet. The doctor also suggested if possible a little fresh air, so Chris and I took them out to venture in the snow. Enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad to say that our girls have yet to play in the snow. I should have bought snow suits for them (or at least some decent gloves!) this year, but somehow I didn't get around to it...and we've had quite a bit of snow, relative to our neck of the woods. I've decided I'm going to try to find something this weekend - hopefully on clearance! I'm so anxious to make snow pictures! :) :)

    ReplyDelete