Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Current Day

Now that I brought you up to speed on our life and gave you some highlights from the twins first year, I will not talk in the present.......
Today was not that great so far Riley woke up at 5:30am and has been driving me crazy ever since, 2 cups of coffee have not helped me at all. The twins are good on the most part they play with each other, I worry alot when they are quiet because that means no good can come from it. This morning Riley climbed into the toy box and poor Joshua is to chubby to climb in himself so I hear Riley telling to give her his hand so she can help him...too funny. The climbing stage is so not FUN!!! Between the two of them I don't know how there isn't brain damage. Its almost lunch time which then brings nap time......which means and hour or more of peace and quiet for me to be alone before the next shift begins again.

No comments:

Post a Comment