Monday, January 24, 2011

IVF

So Chris and I decided we were going to take the IVF journey so I called my OB and she gave me a list of 3 Dr's that I could call. I was working in the medical field so I tried to do some research on the Dr's to decided which one I would go with. I made my chose but I didn't call right away, I left the number taped to my computer at work and stared at it everyday for two weeks, then I just decided it was time. I called made an appointment and......One week later Chris and I went for a consultation with Dr Daniel Stein. We walked in the office scared out of our minds and left there feeling so amazing that it wasn't even funny. I am not going to bore you with all the long details and months and months of work and tests because the end result is my miracle babies. Yes twins I went from nothing to everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment